Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twilight; Line & Shadow

'Off to see Twilight tonight with Ess and thoroughly (and slightly ashamedly) excited about it. I'd scorned it outright when Ess showed me the preview on her lappie, from book-loyalty (the actress just didn't fit how I'd envisioned Bella, dang it! and don't get me started on Rosalie) but now, admittedly, I am excited about seeing it. Ess and I have vowed to treat the book independantly from the film and retain the judgements piling up behind our mind gates, like greyhounds for the rabbit.

In other news: I've been busily and distractedly, to true procrastinating form, doing a portrait for a comissioner. Past the halfway point, so the stress is alleviating a little.

And there's only nine days till Christmas!! I am eagerly excited about Christmas, for the first time in many years, and I hope it lives up to the expectations.

Eve's been playing up. Hope to get her fixed. And I'm off to Newcastle tonight (hopefully) to celebrate my mate Smilli's new place. She's my age, and yet she's moved out and working and attending Uni next year - I'm in awe, really. Smilli's always been the more mature one though, of us all.

And my HSC results come out tomorrow, and the UAI afterwards... how... actually, I'm a little apathetic to it all at the mo.

Better get back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

jacspi said...

... and the verdict? (re: twilight) :^D