Friday, October 9, 2009

So

I haven't blogged in a very, very long time.

(Luckily, no one really cares 'cos no one really reads this!)

BUT

I am avoiding Uni work. Specifically 9 Learning Journal Chapters, a website to be constructed using only TextEdit (or whatever it's called), technical printmaking research, conceptual printmaking research, research for a quiz, research for another quiz, my writing portfolio, drawing, and probably something else.

Mm.

I am on the third last day of my two week mid-semester break and have nothing done. Sigh.

Also, at the mo, contemplating my spirituality and the mortality of immortality.

Hm.

I can't wait for the summer holidays. I can't wait to lay with Tea, Jay and Ess on the grass and look up into the night sky and contemplate our existence and the possibility of a pineapple empire.

And I can't wait for Tatjana Jones and the Saucer Man to hit cinemas for the Christmas holiday season.

No comments: